We’ll be kicking off the 2017 App Idea Awards at General Assembly on March 1st. Join us, fellow entrepreneurs, investors, and tech enthusiasts for a night of celebration! As part of the event, we’ve invited a panel of top angel and venture investors to give insight on the state of early-stage investing in 2017 and to speak on what they look for in potential portfolio companies.
- Jason Klein - Founder & CEO, On Grid Ventures
- Adam Quinton - Founder & CEO, Lucas Point Ventures
- Alicia Syrett - Founder & CEO, Pantegrion Capital
- Zosia Ulatowski - Principal, Cornerstone Ventures
- Jason Eiswerth - Managing Director, Nima Capital
- Amy Kadomatsu - President, ROKO Labs
Following the panel discussion, there will be drinks and appetizers served. We will be answering any questions you may have about the competition and taking applications on the spot. During this time, you’ll also get to meet our panelists, hear what they look for in a pitch, and learn how to structure your own.
Wednesday, March 1st
6:30pm - 9:30pm
902 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10010